Returns & Refunds
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we are happy to accept returns for items that are unused and still with their original packaging & labels in tact. Once items are returned, you will either receive a credit note or a refund.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of your purchase so that we can resolve any issues.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit and therefore we advise you insure your parcel. The Well Nest will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
NOTE: If you are unable to attend a workshop, note no refunds will be given within 7 days of an event.
To return your product:
- Contact us within 14 days of your product arriving to request a Return Authorisation (RA) number. Returned goods can only be accepted back with an RA number and within this time frame.
- Carefully package your goods and return them to us with the return address & RA number provided to you.
- Once the items pass inspection, we will issue your credit note or refund. (please note: there is a $5 restocking fee for refunds)
Items that can not be returned include:
- Any item on sale
- Any item marked as special order item
- All food items
- Hair, Face & Body products without a factory seal. If you think you may want to return a Hair, Face & Body item, please inform us as you purchase, so we can check for a factory seal and place our own seal on the product if necessary.
If something is faulty on arrival, please contact us within 48 hours or receiving your parcel. Please do not return anything to us without the issue of an RA number, as many issues can be identified with a photograph. If we specifically request an item be returned to us in this initial 48 hour period, the postage charges will be reimbursed once we have verification of the fault. After the 48 hour period, any faults will fall under the manufacturers warranty (please visit the warranty tab for further details).
As per Australian consumer guidelines, faulty items will be repaired or replaced. Refunds for faulty items will only be given if we cannot provide the repair or suitable replacment for your purchase.
Items not as advertised
It's rare, but sometimes a manufacturer will alter a product or change an ingredient without us knowing. If this happens and the product is no longer suitable, please let us know and you will be given a reply paid address to return the item for a full refund. Please note, colour variations between your computer or mobile device and the product you receive are out of our control and not covered (including make-up).
While we carefully choose our stock and list ingredients, it is common for people with allergies and sensitivites to react to natural products, especially those containing organic essential oils. We are unable to accept returns for items on the basis of an allergic reaction or sensitivity.