We love quick and easy at this house, so any meal that takes less than 15 minutes to whip us a welcome winner. We love these Smoked Paprika and Lime Salmon Burgers by our friend Emma from Better with Cake. These babies are delicious, paleo and keto friendly, and can be made ahead of time to munch on throughout the week.
1 cup of canned salmon
2 Tbs of coconut flour
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
2 cloves of roasted garlic (sub 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder)
1/2 tsp of onion powder
Zest and juice from 1/2 a lime
A pinch of red pepper (chilli) flakes
Salt & pepper to taste
1 Tbs of Ghee/coconut or avocado oil
Coconut (or Greek-style) yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 175’C/350’F
- Line a baking tray with baking/parchment paper (or a Silpat mat) and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Shape into 2-4 even sized patties and place onto your prepared baking tray. Brush with ghee (or coconut or avocado oil) and bake for 15 minutes until golden and set.
- Serve mine in lettuce cups with avocado, tomato and shaved cabbage with extra chilli, a dollop of coconut yoghurt, plus a few cheeky dashes of hot sauce and a sprinkling of coriander.